Nostalgie Of Death * Index du Forum

Nostalgie Of Death * Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HasMyChurchLostThePlot3F

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nostalgie Of Death * Index du Forum -> Coin privé de la [NOD*] -> Stratégie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berdang

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 05:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: HasMyChurchLostThePlot3F Répondre en citant

Has My Church Lost The Plot?
by Christopher Roberts
rating: ( reviews)

->>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Has My Church Lost The Plot?
READ BOOK Has My Church Lost The Plot?

This book is based on the letter Jesus sent to the seven churches in Asia Minor, as depicted in Revelation Chapters 2 and 3. It is a book that can be read independently or it can be read alongside the companion book 'What's Wrong With My Church?' Some commentators have suggested that the letter to the churches in Asia Minor represents the church throughout the ages, through until present day. Because I cannot find any evidence in scripture for this viewpoint, I have simply applied what Jesus said in the Book of Revelation to all churches and Christians within the Kingdom of God. This book is not for the faint-hearted. In fact, what Jesus said to all of these churches in Asia Minor is relevant to Christians who want to discover what Jesus really thinks about some of the strange goings on in some of our churches today. I pray that you will discover what the Holy Spirit is saying to the churches, so that you can avoid the pitfalls that many of them are falling into.

Details:
price: $6.99
bound: 181 pages
publisher: Independently published (May 13, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1521264147, 978-1521264140,
weight: 11.8 ounces (
filesize:

5d8a9798ff

No matter what was going on, he always had a smile and a kind word
ESV+Study+Bible+%28Elegant+Grace%29Secrets of Happy Home Life (Classic Reprint) J. R. MillerEnd of this AgeHabemus papam: Il papato da Pietro ai nostri giorni (Farsi un'idea) (Italian Edition)My+Easy+Super+Duper+Colouring+Book2 Corinthians Book II: Chapters 5-9: Volume 13 of Heavenly Citizens in Earthly Shoes, An Exposition of the Scriptures for Disciples and Young ChristiansChasing Perfection: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the High-Stakes Game of Creating an NBA ChampionYou Never Forget Your First Ride Grippin' & Rippin' Since 1983: Happy Birthday, Born In 1983, Birthday Journal Notebook With 120 Lined & Blank Pages ... & Doodling, 7 x 10, (Birthday KeepsGradual: A Renaissance Chant Book - And its Role in the Counter-ReformationScoping Study on Decent Work and Employment in Fisheries and Aquaculture: Issues and Actions for Discussion and Programming

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 05:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nostalgie Of Death * Index du Forum -> Coin privé de la [NOD*] -> Stratégie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange